I finished the second sleeve tonight. I’ve been weaving in some loose ends, then I will be seaming everything together. There is a good chance I might have the entire shrug done tomorrow, but I’ll need to wait until my daughter comes home from the grandparents house so she can model it for me for photos.
I also plan on tea dying this one. When I started it, I was using thread from my stash. It was about a half ball of the giant 2,000+ yard Aunt Lydia’s size 10 cotton and I didn’t realize that it had yellowed like it did, so the top of the first sleeve and the entire second sleeve are very white from the brand new thread I had to buy to finish this, while the rest is a bit off white from the older thread. I didn’t want to try to bleach it and I’ve tea dyed crochet cotton before.
Soon I’ll be writing out the pattern from the notes that I took and I’m also going to work on the sleeves for the Patons Lace blue version.