Well, I went ahead and did it anyway…
I updated all but 4 out of 17 available patterns so far. It really wasn’t too difficult, just a lot of copy and paste, then fixing the format, added “pretties” like page borders and some color, and fixed anything else weird that I might have noticed, like spelling and such. The patterns themselves are not changed (except the Adipose which I updated last month already), since over the last 6 or so years I haven’t been contacted about any errors (except the Adipose). Looking back at my old patterns, the way they were formatted originally was odd, so I’m glad I updated them. I did finally update the photo for the Snowflake Earrings though. I was finally able to get a much better photo of them than what I previously had. If you click on the photo, it will take you to a new tab with an enlarged photo and you can see the touch of color from the pearl metallic thread I used 🙂
I also updated the pattern link pages for the free crochet, knit and the for purchase pattern pages. I alphabetized all of the pattern links, and I also added thumbnails of all of the patterns below the corresponding links. I actually have 16 out of the 17 patterns that I have available currently on Ravelry posted here. I have 14 free crochet, 1 free knit, and 1 crochet for purchase here on WordPress. I should probable make a page for the Tunisian Mini Decorative Pillow here too… hmmmm
I am so hoping soon I’ll be able to release the Dragon Scale Shrug! I’ve started the pages for it in preparation.
I am still feeling a bit under the weather, but better than yesterday, so that’s something 🙂