I saw the Red Heart Boutique Magical yarn and knew I had to do something with it, and this is what happened.
I had planned on making just a simple cowl, but it turned in something much more versatile than I could have imagined. It’s very quick and easy to make and can be worn 4 different ways:
- As a Cowl
- As a Poncho
- As a Hood
- or over a pair of leggings as a Skirt!
- Small (approx. 40in. circ.)
- Medium (approx. 43in. circ.)
- Large (approx. 46in. circ.)
(Measurements are an approximate length of the foundation single crochet before joining for neck opening/waist, the stitch pattern is stretchy and will make it a bit wider for the body of the piece)
- 6.50mm hook
- Red Heart Boutique Magical, 2, (3, 3) skeins in Crystal Ball
- 50in. or more cording, or 6 times desired length + 3in. or 4in. of yarn for Braided Drawstring Tie
4dc, 2ch, 1sc and 3 rows = approx. 2 inches in Fairy Shell stitch pattern