- Gauge is not too important. Size is determined by the length of the ribbon.
- Intermediate pattern because of some of the cluster stitches used in row 6.
- Size 10 crochet cotton
- 1.80mm steel crochet hook
- Optional: glass seed beads and pendant.
With this pattern, you have many options:
- You can string beads on and work them into the picots, or where ever you would like into the main body of the choker.
- You can hang a charm or pendant from the center motif, or attach a charm or pendant to a small lobster claw clasp and clip to the center motif, then you can change the pendant with your moods.
- You can also choose to make the crocheted ribbon that is included in the pattern, or use 1/8” satin ribbon instead.
- Make the main choker piece in white or another neutral color, then make, or buy, different color ribbons to change out to match different outfits.